Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gratitude List.

i am thanking that God Blessing me with so many things that i dont have before, i am thanking that God Always Caring to me. I am thanking to God for giving me what i want. these are my gratitude list:
1. i am grateful that i have wonderful friend, his name is Fateh...he such great friend with great personality.
2. i am grateful that i am having a lot of things that i dont have before, i am so happy that i have laptop, my favourite mp3 player, my portable dvd player, my great mobile, my portable harddrive.....i am so happy for having those things in my life.
3. i am grateful that now i am reliaze that i am smart. and i am diligent people, i am so happy that i can get whatever i want. thanks God for giving me all My ability... Thanks God.
4. i am grateful that i have a lot of new great friends, i love to knowing that now i have a lot of great friends....thanks God for giving me Feras, Yasser, Hussain, Olinda, Dwi, Yupi, and another great friends...Thanks God For Blessing me in my life....
5. i am grateful that i can give my money to my parents. thanks God for giving me opportunity to help my parents. i love to knowing that my Parents is Great People and Great Parents.
6. I am grateful that i m in process to go master in Malaysia. i love to knowing that i am going to iium university. thanks God. :).
7. i am grateful that i have a lot of Great Movies, Great Music and Great e-book. i love to knowing that i have all of them. thanks God.
i am so Happy For having all of that...Thanks God For Your Blessing...Thanking For All Your Bless. I am Believe With Your Help I can Get Whatever I want......Happy To Knowing That There is Somebody always Beside me...and Is You GOD. Thanks...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment