Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear GOD. Please Forgive me and Heal My Pain


Dear GOD, i dont know what to say. if i remember my friend, how he treat me as his friend. i feel hurt and i feel pain. i feel like worthless person, person who can't stand up for his self. i feel so sad for that. i dont understand why i should meet this guy as my friend. Dear GOD, i am just share my dissapointment and my sadness to You. GOD please forgive me if i hurt somebody and i didnt realize it. forgive me GOD if i m so weak, i am trying become strong person with Your Help. forgive me GOD if i am not ready to stand up for my self, Help me to stand up for my self GOD. GOD, its hurt and pain, if i remember it. its tear drop from my eyes. GOD forgive me for all my sins, forgive me GOD. forgive me GOD, forgive me GOD. please heal my pain GOD, please heal it GOD. i believe with your help, with your bless this pain will be heal amiien. GOD, please help me become strong and i pray to You, GOD; please always surround me with wonderful person, with great friends, with lovable friends, with people who always care to me. GOD, enough become forgotting, ignoring, avoiding, rejecting, and abusing, controlling. enough is enough. GOD, i ask help from You. Please surrounding me with lovable, wonderful, great, caring, people in my life, and please surround me with lovable environment. amiien. amiien . I am pray on You, God. Thank You GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment