Friday, April 16, 2010

Dear God. Heal my hurt and pain.



Dear God. I would ask YOU something, I would ask YOUR help, only You who can help me! GOD, Ya Allah. Please help me, I am feeling hurt badly from my friend attitude. I am feeling so sad. I am feel i have been wasting my time, I have been wasting my energy, I have been wasting my emotion for my friend, sometimes I have been thinking why not I am kick him out in the first place when he doing something that make me hurt badly. But what I am thinking GOD, I know everything happen for the reason, YOU will give me something good for me. GOD please help me heal my hurt, GOD please help me to forget all bad memories that make me sad, GOD please help me to forgive him as my friend. I wont regret for what I done for treat him as my spesial friend and as my brother. I am doing the best I could do GOD. I know YOU always give the best for me, eventhough I don’t understand why YOU giving me Haseeb as my friend, friend who doesnt know how treat his friend and brother who didn’t know how treat his brother. GOD, ya Allah SWT, I am trying to understand grateful for what YOU have been giving to me, including give haseeb as my friend. God , I just want to share only my feeling to YOU, I believe only You who can help me heal this hurt and pain. Hurt as being forgotten, pain as being avoiding and ignoring. God help me to heal this hurt and pain. I knew that only YOU who can help me do this healing process. I believe that YOU always help me. God, I am happy I can share what I am thinking and feeling, I am feeling much, much better by sharing this with YOU. I am feeling peace now in my mind.Thank you GOD. Thank You Ya Allah. Thanks , thanks, and thanks Ya Allah… Amiien

No comments:

Post a Comment