Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dear God


Dear God. i would like sharing something to you and I would like asking somethign to YOU. God. I believe only YOU can make come true my will. I believe that Only YOu who can help me. those are things that i would like to ask from YOU:

1. Please Make easy to me, easy to continue my education. i would like to get master degree.

please Help me God. Please Help Me Allah. i want to continue my education in malaysia. IIUM.

i dont know how but i believe with Your Help i could make it.

2. Help me to Get New Best Friend. Great Personality, Great Care to HisFriend, give a lot of attention as friend, always bring me when he want to having fun, funny that always make me laughing, cool friend, like to make conversations, always treat me....he..he..he..he..he..e....:).

3. Help me to make my parents happy before they are die. help me to make them happy.

4. Help me to become happier person. Only You who can make it.

Amiien.

No comments:

Post a Comment