Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dear God. Thank You.


Its not coincidence. It has been plan by You God. You Have Been Plan Good things Happen to me. Thank You God, Allah SWT. Giving me what I want. Thank You For Giving Me Free DVD Player that cost for 22 Bd, and You give me Free.I am So happy for that. You Make comes true what I want. Thank you…Thank You…thank you, those words always ruining in my mind now. I am appreciate what YOU have been given to me. Thank you For The DVD player. Its Great. Its Good DVD player. I loved it. Now I believe that the power of giving is so powerful. I believe that I get DVD player because of I have been giving money for charity-I will continue this habit….so as GOD promise, if I give my wealth for HIS way, I will get minimum as 10 x times what I have been giving or more until 200 x times, as His Wish. The Payback Could be on money back or anything else as value as money I have been giving for His Way, it could charity, foster kid, help people, and etc. now its have been proof, so I would not afraid anymore give money for charity/ His Way.thanks God, Allah SWT. Awakening me with this situation. Thank YOU so much. I will do more charity so I can get more what I want as Your Promise, GOD. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment