Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dear God, Help me to change.


Dear God. nowadays, i am feeling that its the time for me to changing. GOD, help me to change, change become better person, person who know how to thankful for all bless you have been giving to me. Dear GOD, i know i am doing a lot doing mistake and sins, i would ask YOU my forgiveness, GOD forgive me. GOD help me to change. i am realizing that something missing here, i am faraway from you. i m realized i m wrong, Please Forgive me, Help Me to change GOD. Only YOU who can help me to change, only YOU who can make it. NObody else. i believe with YOUR bless everything will be easier, including my changing process. GOD please Bless my changing process.

Dear GOD. a lot of things happened in my life, and its awakening for me. i am willing to change, enough with all things happen in my life. enough to be forgotten, enough to be avoiding, enough to be hurt, enough with all hurt and sadness. enough is enough. i am willing to change GOD, i want to chantge GOD. Help me with Blessing my changing process. everything is possible for YOU, and i believe i can make it with YOUR bless. i believe i can get better life after that. Dear GOD help me to change. AMiien

No comments:

Post a Comment